NEWS & ACTIVITIES
A typical WillowBee day may include:
- A play in our large, safe outdoor areas with opportunities to extend gross motor skills, including fundamental movement patterns, balance, co-ordination, agility, flexibility and spatial awareness.
- Healthy and nutritious meals such as cheesy pumpkin, broccoli and tuna pasta, beef stir fry with hokkein noodles and vegetarian lasagne, cooked fresh each day by our chef.
- Various activities and experiences including music and movement, science and nature, dramatic play, art, craft and creative play, cognitive, language, literacy and numeracy.
- Reading, music and a sleep in the early afternoon for our younger children.
- Extra-curricular experiences are provided including Mighty Mites (movement, dance, sport, health and nutrition) and children’s yoga.
- We provide regular cooking experiences and science based experiments.
- Throughout the year events are held (Mother’s and Father’s Day, Christmas party and concert, Graduation Day for our preschoolers) and special.
Bee-longing... Bee-ing... Bee-coming...